-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

LIKE A MAD SCIENTIST, Faye&morgead

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Invité

LIKE A MAD SCIENTIST, Faye&morgead Vide
MessageSujet: LIKE A MAD SCIENTIST, Faye&morgead   LIKE A MAD SCIENTIST, Faye&morgead EmptyMer 15 Fév - 20:58

LIKE A MAD SCIENTIST, Faye&morgead Moraye
How did I get here? Good question, I keep asking myself that one and yet I have no answer. I could probably start from the very beginning but the very beginning starts when? When I was born in Texas? When my mother died in a criminally started fire and I was sent with my stupid stepfather to England. Sorry but England didn’t suit me at all, me simple minded, very brutal redneck expert. Trust me I always I always knew that I don’t really fit in sometime but hey I’m hot, and I am with the hottest girl in school. To my belief obviously! But that doesn’t explain how I did get here. Maybe I should say what I mean by here because again I do not mean physically here and all. I know how I ended up in this school, or in England, or even with the most perfect girl there is in this school. Trust me I have been in many relationship but none is equivalent to what I have now. But no what I meant is how did I get mix up in a mess even I don’t understand. Last year I learnt that I have a sister. This year I have two. Well if that doesn’t weird you out wait for it. It really gets better. So where was I? Oh yeah I have two sisters, an idiot for a biological father and we still don’t know if I am a Half blood or pure blood. If that isn’t enough to put oil on fire, I learnt that my so-called stepfather is the one that started the fire that killed my mom. Yeah I learnt that a few weeks ago. During the Christmas vacation. Markus had decided to toast me and Faye first year together at the MacNair Manor. And I ended up earring him telling mister MacNair how he had done it. Her dying wasn’t the goal but he wanted her out of the united State. You might wonder why it bothers me so much; it is because I lost my mother at ten years old. Imagine loosing your at such a young age, but having been able to love her so much, and know her that much. And I have been dealing with this alone for quite few weeks and today I decided to blow it up against Wiesemann. I had enough of is Conservative bitchiness, and I had enough of him telling me I don’t know what is going on in all the women I know. To know he dated Faye before she dated me, but I was never able to stand the guy even back then. But I have a feeling he didn’t mean Faye and now I’m left wondering who he meant, my hands hurt after all the punch I threw. So yeah how did I end up with such a messed up life?

I was walking in the halls of Hogwarts not even knowing where to go, I was still so wind up I would have probably barked at them or something. I think even at Cayden or Lachlan I would’ve barked something at them so they left me alone. So no I wasn’t going to try to find any of them. And for the girl, there was probably only one girl I could be with when I was so wind up. But the question was where to find her. Not in the library for sure, she was allergic to that place. But I had already searched every place she is so used to hiding in. she wasn’t even in the ravenclaw tower. But I can tell you who was. Yeah my lovely crazy sister raging over her homework I think. Or it might be a letter from our biological father also who know. So no I hadn’t find the person I was searching for, yet. I finally came to the last place here I hadn’t looked at yet. The potion lab? My little Faye being a little crazy scientist from time to time she could be there, concocting who knows what. I open the door and just to the smell I knew something had just blew up. The air was dense with smoke and I instantly Freak out. If Faye was here, where was she? « FAYE? » I receive no answer what so ever. I took my Wand and with a quick flick of it the smoke started to dissipate slowly at first but soon it was dissipating pretty fast. The smell was putrid and the thing that was the most scary is I still hadn’t heard anything from inside the room. « Faye are you in there? » I covered my nose with my shirt and finally stepped in the room. I walked in the middle isle, looking from left to right and finally I did find my mad scientist, unconscious on the floor against the wall. In a few long strides I was right next to her making sure she was still breathing, she wasn’t bleeding from anywhere but she probably knocked herself badly. « Faye. » I had learned a long time ago to always keep calm in these kind of time. It was probably the one thing I excelled at, keeping calm in stressful situation. Reason why I could easily lead people you know. I had a hand on her cheeks and the rest of my hand in the back of her head. Yeah I have big hands… deal with it I’m a man. But my other and was on her shoulder, trying to softly wake her up from where ever she was.

Dernière édition par Morgead Zoltan Drache le Lun 7 Mai - 1:45, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité

LIKE A MAD SCIENTIST, Faye&morgead Vide
MessageSujet: Re: LIKE A MAD SCIENTIST, Faye&morgead   LIKE A MAD SCIENTIST, Faye&morgead EmptyJeu 23 Fév - 19:55